Submit your Videos of eCBHFA in action!
The eCBHFA Community wants to highlight the great work being done by eCBHFA Volunteers globally, including short term and long-term programming activities. To help highlight your good work, we invite eCBHFA volunteers to use their handphone, laptop or video camera to create a homemade video presentation about your valuable work. You can do this in your own language, it does not have to be ONLY in English. The video will show an insight into the eCBHFA work being implemented. You may include interviews of community to explain more about the activities or to speak about the benefit of the activities. We will post a new video prompt every six weeks and invite your to send your videos.
For each video, we ask that you:
- Make it short & simple (3-5 minutes);
- Make it visually interesting and graphically interesting;
- Focus on CBHFA activities in action;
- Tell stories of what eCBHFA activities are taking place with community members & volunteers telling the story
- Show the differences / uniqueness of your CBHFA activities
- Success stories – how are you changing behaviours?
- Show the RCRC logo proudly – name tag, vest, cap, back ground, posters, etc.;
- Show your eCBHFA results within the community.
See one volunteer’s video from Mongolia Red Cross about the Violence Prevention activities of eCBHFA above for inspiration!
Ready to get started? Send your 3-5 minute video in an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The title of your video
- Your name and age
- Your National Society
- Your mailing address
- Informed consent form signed by persons appearing on the video
- Where you live and teach eCBHFA to your community
- How long you have been a eCBHFA volunteer
For the first round of videos, send us a short homemade video about (3 – 5 minutes) with the theme:
Meet my eCBHFA community!
A winner will be selected at the end of each video round. We will post the winning video on this page with permission of the winner’s National Society. The winner will receive a small gift from IFRC Geneva! Start posting!